A Phoenix Silk Line is a precision built fly line made of the finest quality pure Chinese silk with tapers built-in by braiding.
A Phoenix Silk Line is:
- Crafted with painstaking care.
- Fully finished and ready to use.
- Unaffected by extreme variations in temperature.
- Quicker and smoother lifting from the water.
- It will not stretch or crack.
- Will have less wind resistance.
- It gives the correct weight for a smaller diameter.
You will have improved casting power in both distance and accuracy, the most delicate presentations of the smallest flies, and pleasure for years and years.
Three options in one line
- Greased, the line floats high on the surface film.
- Un-greased it acts as a ‘slow sinker’.
- De-grease the tip and there is a ‘sink-tip’ of variable proportions.
- A Phoenix Line will last three times as long as a synthetic line.
(Price € 190,00 – US$ 200.00 Double Tapers)
(Price € 210,00 – US$ 220.00 WF)